You may wish to engage a buyer’s agent because:
- you do not have time to look for a property and need another party to find a property for you;
- you would like an objective third party to act in your best interests by negotiating a deal on a property you have found;
- you have limited knowledge of desirable areas or particular features a property should have;
- you are not aware of market value; or,
- you do not live in the area,
- Investors looking to invest somewhere away from home and does not want to spend time and money for travel could benefit from a Buyer’s Advocate services.
Who We Help:
Many buyer’s agents charge fees based on a percentage of the purchase price, Wise Real Estate Advice lock in a fixed price for your search so that there is no incentive for a higher price. For example if you’re looking at spending $750K – $800K we fix the fee regardless of whether the property costs $750 or $800k. Request an obligation free quote from us today.
Whether you’re a home buyer or investor, you can trust the integrity and professional skill of our buyers agents. It’s smart to make property decisions with an expert on your side. Don’t risk making an emotional purchase. Our local knowledge gives you the edge.
More info on our fees click here.
Are buyer’s agent fees tax-deductible?
If you are purchasing the property for investment purposes then the fees may be tax-deductable. (Generally the fees are added to the ‘cost base’ for the calculation of capital gains tax, rather than being deductable in any single year). You should obtain specific advice from your accountant.
Questions to ask when choosing a buyers agent
Selecting the right buyers advocate should result in you making the right purchase at the right price, saving you time and money. The results achieved by a buyer’s agent will benefit you in the long-term and should amount to considerably more than the fee. Questions to ask a buyer’s agent.
What are their most recent purchases? What qualifications do they have?
How experienced is the buyers’ agent? What is there local knowledge of an area?
Can they provide recent client testimonials? Do they own property?
More questions, check out our FAQ’s.