Buying a property in Melbourne can be a difficult process with prices rocketing, jitters about interest rates, and fears of an imminent collapse, there really has never been a more nail-biting time enter the real estate market market.
Buying your first home or investment property is an emotional experience and very personal to each buyer. When your emotions are involved in a purchase, there’s a possibility that those emotions can get out of hand. Moreover, the chances of things going wrong are endless:
- Sellers / Vendors can be unreasonable when negotiating.
- Building and pest inspection may reveal defects
- Your finance could be declined
- Fear of over paying for a property
- Real estate agents not being transparent with price or even when negotiating.
- Missing out on property’s through failed negotiations or auctions.
Level the playing field.
A real estate advisor for buyers is called a Buyer’s agent (or buyer’s advocates). There licensed professionals that specialise in searching, evaluating and negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of the buyer.
The difference between a buyer’s agent and a traditional selling agent is who they represent.
- A buyers’ agent works exclusively for the buyer
- A selling agent works for the vendor (seller).
Benefits of using a buyers agent solely represents home buyers
- Buy property without emotion.
- Professional negotiators.
- In-depth real estate market knowledge.
- Knowing the market value of a property.
Buying property is one of the most expensive items you will purchase in your life. Hiring an expert to make sure your making the right decision can help reduce the risk of a bad investment.
Wise Real Estate Advice finds and negotiates the purchase of residential property across Melbourne for our clients. We specialise in delivering a comprehensive property search, advice and negotiation service.
Call us today on 1300 00 WISE for a complementary meeting on how a buyers agents can help you.