SMSF – Secure your retirement by investing in property.
Australia’s super fund members are risking their nest eggs on the back of global share market volatility. Investing in property is fast becoming a popular way of safe guarding your super money.
As with all investments, you need to be careful and diligent in doing your research or leverage someone else’s knowledge to increase your chance of success.
Wise Real Esate Advice specialise in targeting high growth investment property for self managed super funds. Our experienced buyers agents customise the buying process to each individuals needs.
Benefits of SMSF Property Investment
- Greater control of your own investments
- Ability to borrow safely via non-recourse loans
- Only 15% tax on net rental income
- Zero capital gains tax on income or capital gain after age 60
- Leverage a high value asset.
Our Buyers Advocates will help with:
- Assess buyer’s portfolio requirements.
- Target a property with maximum capital growth and provide the buyer with detailed reporting on the selected property and its suburb.
- Obtain both the market value and the rental returns of the property.
- Negotiate a fair market value with the seller or attend auction.
- Recommend building inspectors, advise competent legal representation and attend the final inspection.
- Choosing a local real estate agent to manage your investment property.
A Wise Strategy
Using your super funds to purchase property is a great investment strategy. Making sure your purchase the right property that maximises capital growth is something you have to get right from the start. For a free consultation on how a buyers agent can help leverage your SMSF strategy please call 1800 00 WISE.
See the Australian Taxation Office’s webpage on self‑managed super funds for more information.