What is an off market listing?
An off-market sale is a term used to define a property that is for sale without public advertising.
Benefits to the vendor:
Real Estate agents will advise against an off-market sale due to the fact that a public campaign will almost always drive a sale price higher. Agents don’t mention the exposure and future business the sellers advertising dollar brings to the real estate agency. In most cases, vendors / sellers are only willing to sell if their agent can bring in an offer over a certain amount.
- No open homes, auctions.
- No real estate agent conditioning.
- Protect your privacy, no public advertising.
- No commission payments, free sale.
Benefits to the buyer
No need to spend time speculating about agents under quote. Save time by not having to manage an inspection with hundreds of other potential buyers, or face nerve-racking auctions.
- Less competition.
- Exclusive access to non-advertised property.
- Save time by not attending opens for inspections and auctions.
How can Wise Real Estate Advice help find an off market listing?
With agents located all across Melbourne we are able to assist clients in every area. We have a strong network in inner city, northern, eastern and south-eastern Melbourne, with a strong track record of successful purchases.
The team at WREA are committed to building relationships with other key people in the industry. Our positive relationships with vendors and real estate agencies across Melbourne ensure we have access to off-market listings to provide our clients with the greatest range of properties to suit their needs and budget.
Would you like to submit your property for sale?
Remember, you do not pay us, as we are paid by the buyer.
- Your details are confidential, we don’t advertise your address on the web.
- We visit the property first before we bring any clients.
- You need to submit an address, a written asking price and a current Section 32 via email.
- If at any stage you are unsure of price we can recommend qualified and ethical selling agents.
Please submit your enquiry via the form or ring us on 1300 00 WISE.