Buyer’s Agent Nunawading

Buying a property in Nunawading can be a difficult process that many of us only undertake a few times in our lives. A Buyers Advocate or Buyers agent can assist for a variety of reasons including:

  • undesirable experiences with Real Estate Agents.
  • frustration with the time and effort involved in property transactions.
  • Confusion about how, when and where to buy a house.

Questions such as “is it structurally sound?”, “am I paying too much?” or “do I pay what the agent is asking?” are never far from the buyer’s mind and can all be answered with the assistance of our Buyer’s Advocates / Buyers agents.

A Buyer’s Advocate  can manage the entire buying process for you or simply manage the stages you would prefer to avoid.

Getting your weekends back by applying our wise experience in finding your perfect home in Nunawading. We can help you purchase a home with confidence as we guide you through each step from selecting the home (access to off market listings), market appraisal, negotiate or bid at auctions.

Customer reviews.

 

About Nunawading

The suburb name Nunawading, has thought to been derived from an Aboriginal word that means ceremonial ground. This name was originally incorporated into other suburbs including, Vermont, Forest Hill, Mitcham, Box Hill and blackburn. 

 

Nunawading is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, approximately 18 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD. The local governing area for Nunawading is the City of Whitehorse and Manningha. The 2011 census indicated that the suburb had a total population of 10,947.

Demographics from the 2011 census:

  • 51.6% are Females, 48.4% are Males
  • Median Age is 37 years of age
  • 63.7% of residents were born in Australia, the other 36.3% were born overseas.

Distance to Melbourne: 18km east of Melbourne.

Public Transport: Trains & Buses.

Number Of Schools: 3

Access to Free Ways: Maroondah Highway, Eastern Freeway.

Surrounding suburbs: Doncaster East, Donvale, Mitcham, Vermont, Forest Hill, Blackburn, Blackburn North

Nunawading Median House Price.

 


Related Articles

Buyer Agents Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Buying Investment Property In Eastern Suburbs

Suburb Profiles Melbourne

 


Speak With One Of Our Expert Buyers Agents. Click here to book your complimentary, no-obligation phone call.

  • +61 3 9982 4545

    Your Name *
    Your Email *
    Phone Number
    Your Message
  • Wise Real Estate Advice

    Richard Paynter
    Richard Paynter

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 1 month ago

    We had a great experience buying our second investment property with Mark. He spent some time with us to understand our goals and presented options to us each week according to our brief. For properties that interested us, Mark attended the open for inspections and provided a video tour. Mark also bid at auction on our behalf with an agreed budget and game plan. Mark is a very personable, genuine guy and made the whole process as easy as possible. Highly recommended !

    Lydia C
    Lydia C

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 2 months ago

    Mark impressed us from the get-go with his knowledge of the market and friendly, down to earth nature. After nearly a year of looking for a property ourselves including failed bids at auction and unsuccessful offers he helped us to negotiate a winning offer (in a market with limited stock) within a month of us first engaging him.

    His cool and calm approach helped ease our anxiety in navigating a pretty major life decision and allowed us to fully trust that he'd achieve a great outcome for us. We've now secured our dream home in a better than we could have imagined location within our specified budget.

    Thank you Mark, we couldn't be happier!

Google Rating
4.9