Buying a property in Melbourne can be a difficult process that many of us only undertake a few times in our lives. A Buyers Advocate or Buyers agent can assist for a variety of reasons including:
- Undesirable experiences with Real Estate Agents.
- Frustration with the time and effort involved in property transactions.
- Confusion about how, when and where to buy a house.
Questions such as “is it structurally sound?”, “am I paying too much?” or “do I pay what the agent is asking?” are never far from the buyer’s mind and can all be answered with the assistance of our Buyer’s Advocates / Buyers agents.
A Buyer’s Advocate can manage the entire buying process for you or simply manage the stages you would prefer to avoid.
5 Benefits Of Using A Buyers Advocate
- Knowledge: we have a professional team of buyer’s agents, all actively researching the market every day.
- Save money: we use our talents to negotiate the price down for you.
- Save time and stress: we can identify homes that fit your criteria while discounting the myriad of properties that don’t.
- We tailor a wise plan for you: we meet with you to identify your needs, budget and investment requirements so we can find a property matching your specific criteria.
- Head start: we are continually watching the market and will be the first to know when suitable properties become available.
Our Buyers Agents all have multi-investment property portfolios. They are experienced real estate agents that are qualified by the Real Estate Institute Of Victoria and monitored by the Business Licence Authority. To better understand your needs and goals, our buyers agent’s engage in an active consultation session which aims to identify exactly what you are looking for. Each step has a core focus on support, from initial consultation all the way through to settlement. The process involves:
- Applying an extensive suburb search and targeting the best available properties, based on your requirements.
- Determining the true market value of the selected properties.
- Submitting offers, negotiating the best price and closing the deal.
- Corresponding with the selling agent on your behalf.
- Recommending building inspectors, advising competent legal representation and attending the final inspection.
Make the right decision
Your home will likely be one of the most important purchases you ever make and it should therefore be a smart, thought out investment. A good buyers advocate will help you do everything possible to make sure your house appreciates in value over time and that you get a solid return on your purchase.
With a professional buyer’s agent on your side, you’ll be able to sleep easier, enjoying your dream home and knowing that you’ve made an intelligent choice both for now and for the future.