Buyer’s Agent Ringwood

Buying a property in Ringwood can be a difficult process that many of us only undertake a few times in our lives. A Buyers Advocate or Buyers agent can assist for a variety of reasons including:

  • undesirable experiences with Real Estate Agents.
  • frustration with the time and effort involved in property transactions.
  • Confusion about how, when and where to buy a house.

Questions such as “is it structurally sound?”, “am I paying too much?” or “do I pay what the agent is asking?” are never far from the buyer’s mind and can all be answered with the assistance of our Buyer’s Advocates / Buyers agents.

A Buyer’s Advocate  can manage the entire buying process for you or simply manage the stages you would prefer to avoid.

Getting your weekends back by applying our wise experience in finding your perfect home in Ringwood. We can help you purchase a home with confidence as we guide you through each step from selecting the home (access to off market listings), market appraisal, negotiate or bid at auctions.

 

Customer reviews.

 

About Ringwood

The suburb of Ringwood did not emerge and become popular until the mid to late 19th century. Before the development of residential properties, Ringwood was well known for its agriculture.

 

 

Ringwood is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, approximately 23 kilometres from the CBD. The local governing area for Ringwood is the City of Maroondah and according to the 2011 census, it has a total population of 10,009 people.

Demographics of Ringwood:

  • The median age of residents is 37 years of age
  • 67.4% of residents were born in Australia, the other 32.6% were born overseas.

Distance to Melbourne: 23km east of Melbourne.

Public Transport: Trains & Buses.

Number Of Schools: 14 in the area including some from neighbouring suburbs

Access to Free Ways: Eastlink.

Surrounding suburbs: Donvale, Ringwood North, Croydon, Mitcham, Vermont, Wantirna, Heathmont, Ringwood East

 

Ringwood Median House Price.

 

 


Related Articles

 

Buyer’s Agents Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

 

Suburb Profiles Melbourne

 

Property Finders Melbourne

 


Speak With One Of Our Expert Buyers Agents. Click here to book your complimentary, no-obligation phone call.

  • +61 3 9982 4545

    Your Name *
    Your Email *
    Phone Number
    Your Message
  • Wise Real Estate Advice

    Heather Chalinor
    Heather Chalinor

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 1 month ago

    Finding and purchasing a property on our own was becoming an extremely time consuming task. As first home buyers it was also a daunting task. We decided to get support and this was the best decision.

    Mark was always ready and is a master of his trade.

    Mark has market knowledge, insights, contacts and negotiation skills that are second to none. To top it off he is a friendly guy. Mark provided us with a great service and was an integral support at each step along the way.

    We would use WISE again ourselves and would recommend it to others, without a second thought.

    Meg Rowan
    Meg Rowan

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 3 weeks ago

    I contacted Mark recently needing some urgent advice and guidence regarding a property purchase, he was fantastic and took the time to understand my situation and let me know ways I could move forward with our unique situation. It was so good to speak with someone that has the knowledge and experience to provide the guidance we needed to make the right decision. It was Wise advise! & I would highly recommend Mark and the team to anyone looking for professional and experienced Buyers Advocacy .