Buyer’s Agent Macleod

Buying a property in Macleod can be a difficult process that many of us only undertake a few times in our lives. A Buyers Advocate or Buyers agent can assist for a variety of reasons including:

  • undesirable experiences with Real Estate Agents.
  • frustration with the time and effort involved in property transactions.
  • Confusion about how, when and where to buy a house.

Questions such as “is it structurally sound?”, “am I paying too much?” or “do I pay what the agent is asking?” are never far from the buyer’s mind and can all be answered with the assistance of our Buyer’s Advocates / Buyers agents.

A Buyer’s Advocate  can manage the entire buying process for you or simply manage the stages you would prefer to avoid.

Getting your weekends back by applying our wise experience in finding your perfect home in Macleod. We can help you purchase a home with confidence as we guide you through each step from selecting the home (access to off market listings), market appraisal, negotiate or bid at auctions.

Customer reviews.

  

About Macleod

Macleod very first Post Office open on the 11th of December 1923, which was later replaced by the Simpson Barracks office in 1987. 31 years after the first post office was opened, Macleod west decided to open up a new post office on Aberdeen road, which is near the railway station.

 

 

Macleod is located in the north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, approximately 14 kilometres from the CBD. The local governing area of this suburb are the cities of Darebin and Banyule. The 2016 census indicated that the suburb had a population of 9,769.

The very first Macleod railway station opened in 1911.

In Macleod, 71.5% of the population were born in Australia, while the other 28.5%  were born overseas.

Distance to Melbourne: 14km north-east of Melbourne.

Public Transport: Trains & Buses.

Number Of Schools: 2

Access to Free Ways: none, Lower Plenty Road (main road)

Surrounding suburbs: Bundoora, Watsonia, Yallambie, Rosanna, Heidelberg West, Heidelberg Heights 

Macleod Median House Price.

 


Articles

Buyer’s Agent Fees

Buyer’s Agent North Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Property Finders Melbourne

Speak With One Of Our Expert Buyers Agents. Click here to book your complimentary, no-obligation phone call.

  • +61 3 9982 4545

    Your Name *
    Your Email *
    Phone Number
    Your Message
  • Wise Real Estate Advice

    Heather Chalinor
    Heather Chalinor

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 1 month ago

    Finding and purchasing a property on our own was becoming an extremely time consuming task. As first home buyers it was also a daunting task. We decided to get support and this was the best decision.

    Mark was always ready and is a master of his trade.

    Mark has market knowledge, insights, contacts and negotiation skills that are second to none. To top it off he is a friendly guy. Mark provided us with a great service and was an integral support at each step along the way.

    We would use WISE again ourselves and would recommend it to others, without a second thought.

    Meg Rowan
    Meg Rowan

    5 out of 5 stars

    posted 3 weeks ago

    I contacted Mark recently needing some urgent advice and guidence regarding a property purchase, he was fantastic and took the time to understand my situation and let me know ways I could move forward with our unique situation. It was so good to speak with someone that has the knowledge and experience to provide the guidance we needed to make the right decision. It was Wise advise! & I would highly recommend Mark and the team to anyone looking for professional and experienced Buyers Advocacy .