Experts are always trying to tell us when it’s the right time to take action. There’s always a right time to work out, eat, shop, and sleep. And, of course, there’s also always a right time to invest in real estate and to purchase a home.
You’ve been hearing for years that it’s a great time to buy real estate. Ultimately, it comes down to not only the real estate market, but also your personal situation and where you are at in life
So is now a good time to get into the real estate market?
For the first time in decades, real estate is over taking mining to become Australia most profitable industry. Real estate produced $8.6 Billion of taxable profit in a quarter, mining at $3.6 Billion.
Take a look at the latest line up of Forbes Billionaires List. A total of 135 property tycoons now make up the world’s wealthiest list with 14 property billionaires joining the ranks this year alone, boosted by surging property values around the world.
Now for the average person, below are 10 reasons why investing in property is attractive and can be tailored to everyone.
Ten Reason Why
- Stable investment that has a long history of growth.
- Other people can pay for your investment.
- Demand is higher than supply.
- Melbourne’s real estate market has buyers from all over the globe.
- You can use your SUPER to buy it.
- TAX benefits, negative gearing and deprecation.
- Choose an investment that suits your budget.
- Flexible: you can renovate, subdivide or rebuild.
- You can leverage equity to purchase more property.
- Easier than researching the stock market.
If you do decide to invest, meet with a trusted local real estate buyers agents who can help you navigate the ever changing landscape of the real estate market. They often know when properties are about to go on the market and may have a lead on a short sale property that can be a great buy.
Happy house hunting!